How does your nursing school/program get involved?
Why Wound Care? seeks to partner with leading schools of nursing and programs across the country to raise visibility for this campaign and integrate specialized wound care content into nursing curricula.
The support and resources listed below are free of charge to qualified schools of nursing. As a participant, you receive the following:
- Recognition on the Why Wound Care? website, and in all campaign PR
- Downloadable digital badge for use on your website and in communications
- Press kit that includes a sample press release for your distribution
- Access to turnkey digital assets designed to help you promote the campaign
- Tools for integrating wound prevention and care into nursing curricula
- Access to wound care experts, available to speak to your nursing students, either on campus or via webcast
To discuss your school becoming a supporter of Why Wound Care?, contact Peter Norris, Executive Vice President, HMP Communications, at (800) 237.7285, ext. 4222, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.